WATS brings together the largest gathering of aviation training professionals at the World’s largest dedicated conference and tradeshow for aviation training and simulation, featuring:
- Cabin Crew Training
- Helicopter Training
- Pilot Training
- Maintenance Training
During this three day event on May 2-4, 2017 equipment manufacturers, eLearning providers, flight training organisations, maintenance suppliers and selection providers will showcase their latest products and services to over 1,200 aviation professionals.
Reasons for Exhibiting
- WATS brings you face to face with the key decision makers within the industry, of which 68%* of attendees have some role in the purchasing decision
- WATS provides the perfect platform to reach new and existing customers, with 62%* of delegates indicating that they intend to buy training equipment or services in the coming year.
- WATS helps you develop your brand image and reach participants over 50 countries including those from the emerging markets.
- 91%* of Exhibitors have expressed their desire to return to WATS 2017
*Figures are based on the WATS 2016 attendee survey
Who you will meet
WATS 2017 will attract 1,200 training representatives from around the world including representatives from airlines, air operators, flight schools, government, regulators, universities and the training industry.
The top 3 participating organisations in 2016 were:
26.7% Training & Training Industry
- Profit from full access at the event including entry to the conference streams, breakout sessions, workshops and networking event.
- Send out branded customer invites that you can personalize with a logo and message.
- Receive a complimentary company listing on the event website and in the official WATS 2017 app.
- Receive free and unlimited use of the onsite exhibitor meeting rooms at the event.
“WATS is the Paris Airshow of the airline training industry, but more enjoyable!”
“Covers the globe in an intimate setting here in Orlando so it makes it very easy to connect with all our partners and customers”
"Excellent show, one of the top shows that we do and we do a number of aviation events.”
"Great opportunity to meet new customers from various regions of the world and reconnect with those you may not have seen for some time”
North America Rest of the World
Natalie Morris Jeremy Humphreys
[tel] +1 407 322 5605 [tel] +44 (0)1252 532009
[email] email@example.com [email] firstname.lastname@example.org