Preferred File Format
• Acrobat PDF - high resolution/press optimised with all fonts embedded. All RGB and spot colours should be converted to CMYK.
Other Accepted File Formats
• InDesign - including all corresponding fonts, graphics and images for output.
• Photoshop - tiff, eps or jpeg format, 300 dpi, CMYK.
• Illustrator - including all corresponding fonts, graphics and photos for output.
• Please save image files as either a TIFF or EPS, with a resolution of at least 300dpi, and in CMYK format. RGB and spot colours should be converted to CMYK.
• Files can be accepted in the following media: CD, DVD, USB flash drive or preferably via email. CAT is created in an Apple Mac-based production department - please ensure ALL files/disks are Mac compatible.
• Please could you also include a printed proof with all shipped material. If you are emailing the artwork, then please attach a low resolution pdf for proofing purposes.
Artwork should be supplied via email to:
Alternatively, material can be sent to:
8 St. Christopher's Place
Hampshire, GU14 0NH