Bohemia Interactive Simulations’ training team is heading into its fourth week of the VBS3 Webinar Series, which provides best practices on how to use the vast features and capabilities of VBS3.
BISim has created different sessions to cater to customers in time zones across the globe:
- For Europe: Tuesdays 2:30 pm Central European Summer Time
- For the Americas: Tuesdays 1:00 pm US Eastern Standard Time (10:00 am Pacific)
- For APAC: Thursdays 3:30 pm Australian Eastern Standard Time
Scheduled topics for the next five weeks are:
- Week 4 (May 5 & May 7) - Introduction to the Power of Scripting in VBS
- Week 5 (May 12 & 14) - Demystifying Layers & Objects
- Week 6 (May 19 & May 21) - Fire Support in VBS3 – Simulating The Big Guns!
- Week 7 (May 26 & May 28) - Talk About Topography – Maps And Terrains In VBS
- Week 8 (June 2 & June 4) - Immediate Performance Feedback with After Action Review
Longtime BISim trainers Richard Kissel and Trevor Smith lead these sessions; both have over 10 years’ experience training customers on VBS. They will be joined by special guest Richard Brake during Week 6. Brake is a BISim Project Manager and SME on fire support in VBS. Register for these free webinars at BISim’s website, https://bisimulations.com/vbs3-webinar-series.