Healthcare Learning Innovations launched of Sentinel City® 3.0 Population Health Simulation – an educational simulation designed by nurse educators for use in community, public health or other nursing courses. The simulation provides practice experience and simulated clinical hours for students, and can help ease the burden of managing clinical hours. Version 3.0 significantly adds to the core functionality and in-sim capabilities with increased interactive elements and course-based activities.
Sentinel City® 3.0 includes:
- 17 complete assignments with AACN Essentials mapping and grading rubrics
- Integrated Family Support and Home Assessments with Final Care Plan
- Faculty dashboard monitoring student progress and time spent in the simulation
- 13 characters with detailed biographical information for individual case studies
- Interactive Mayor providing information on the city's 8 community health subsystems
Version 3.0 is being implemented in several schools across the U.S.