SimGHOSTS 2017 Symposium USA is almost here! There is just about 1 week left for early-bird pricing for the 7th annual hands-on training event in healthcare simulation. Register by July 1st and save big on attending one of the biggest training events of the year.
The event will take place at the WakeMed Center for Innovative Learning in Raleigh, North Carolina from August 1 – 4th 2017. Join in on hand-on training and over a dozen of courses in healthcare simulation. Sponsors such as CAE Healthcare, Laerdal, Level 3 Healthcare, SIMstation, EMS SimulationIQ, and many more will all be there to provide specialized training in their products and better the way medical training is integrated in your healthcare facility.
Attendees will be able to connect with hundreds of like-minded indiviaduals and discover dozens of experts in the healthcare training field. Not only will you learn all about the newest innovations in medical simulation but you’ll also discover tips, tricks, and insights directly from the source and their simulation specialists.
SIMGHOSTS 2017 Symposium Overview:
- Meet with other Simulation Champions and share best practices
- Network and build long term industry relationships with peers and vendors
- Receive specialized training in:
- High-fidelity manikin hardware & software operation, maintenance and repair
- Audiovisual production techniques and debugging
- Learning Management System troubleshooting
- IT networking
- Team leadership and communication techniques
- Manikin moulage and makeup
- Basic medical terminology, physiology, pharmacology - Healthcare education practices.
- Much more....
- Discuss and develop professional community needs and standards.
WakeMed Center for Innovative Learning is designed to facilitate realistic multi-disciplinary clinical training and education using human patient simulators, educational gaming and other technologies.