PLEXSYS will demonstrate the latest in Advanced Modeling and Simulation (M&S) solutions at the Interservice/Industry Training, Simulation and Education Conference (I/ITSEC) at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida, from November 26 – 29, 2018.
During the show, PLEXSYS experts will highlight the company’s newest product, ASCOT 7, a dynamic and intuitive Computer-Generated Forces (CGF) platform for use in M&S environments. With its cutting-edge user interface, modular and scalable design, and comprehensive yet extensible database, ASCOT 7 simplifies the development of complex scenarios for clients’ training needs and budget.
PLEXSYS will also focus on its solutions in Live, Virtual and Constructive (LVC) training tools, including the latest in M&S technologies that support a variety of training solutions for air, land and sea platforms.
- Advanced Simulation Combat Operations Trainer (ASCOT): ASCOT is a real-time interactive simulation tool that easily manages the entire battlespace from single ship close air support (CAS) missions to multi-axis, multi-ship large force exercises and special operations. Multiple systems can be networked together at a single site, or at multiple sites around the world for dynamic large-scale joint and coalition exercises.
- PLEXComm and sonomarc: These communications systems are powerful client/server audio distribution and effects software packages that provide training realism for fighter cockpits, civilian aviation, and ground-based communications with high-fidelity, low-latency performance.
- Video, Audio, and Data for After-Action Review (VADAAR) LVC: VADAAR LVC provides a local and distributed, multi-participant after action review capability, all accomplished within a light and upgradeable software framework that uses a client’s existing computer network, eliminating the need for additional hardware. It allows users to record, review and stream video, audio and data locally or anywhere in the world from any device.
- Direct Link Interface (DLI): DLI is a hardware and software solution for customers with a requirement to interface operational data link terminals and live participants, with virtual or constructive participants in a simulated, virtual world.
- The Joint Interface Control Cell (JICC) Extended Trainer (JET) system: Designed along with PLEXSYS’ JET partners from ULTRA-ATS, Parsons and ViaSat, JET enables the modern warrior with operationally validated LVC training, critical to maintaining warfighter skills in today’s complex and congested battlespaces. JET enables training and validation on tactical planning and Command and Control (C2) and is available in a complete battlespace training suite. Integrating the same tools used in the field, JET is unique in its ability to train through the entire arc of the JICC’s tasks: planning, MIDS radio management, Tactical Data Link (TDL) execution and link monitoring. JET can also be used to support clients’ operational needs by allowing the JICC team to produce and load their OPTASKLINK, Air Tasking Order and Airspace Control Order directly into JET. Using JET, clients’ teams can train against tomorrow’s planning documents, diagnose issues in their operational network and evaluate their overall plan before experiencing problems in the operational environment.