You are invited to participate in the 3rd annual Military Virtual Training & Simulation Summit, occurring on May 22-23, 2019 at the Mary M Gates Learning Center in Alexandria, VA. This year’s summit is designed to bring together senior DoD officials, military leaders, academia and solution providers to focus on the use of VT&S to improve warfighter readiness while also increasing safety and reducing cost.
- Col. Joseph Nolan, USA, Deputy Director, US Army Modeling and Simulation Office.
- Col. Gerard Ryan, USAF, Chief, Operational Training Infrastructure Division, Directorate of Training Readiness, Headquarters U.S. Air Force.
- Capt. Frank Castellano, USN, Commanding Officer, Center for Surface Combat Systems.
- Col. Russell Driggers, USAF, Commander, 80th Flying Training Wing.
- Col. John Ferrell, USA, Director, Directorate of Simulation U.S Army Aviation Center of Excellence.
- Col. (Dr.) Jerome Buller, Commander, USAISR.
- Lt. Col. Dylan Morelle, USA, Director, Synthetic Training Environment Training Innovation Facility.
- Dennis Reed, M&S Deputy, Department of Navy.
- Joseph Lomangino, M&S Branch, Deputy, MAGTF Staff Training Program.
- Joseph Rauguth, Chief, Simulations Operations, National Simulation Center.
- Leveraging M&S and LVC Solutions for Increased Soldier, Unit, and Force Readiness.
- Developing Live, Virtual, Constructive and Gaming Replications to Support the Operational Environment.
- Increasing Solider Lethality through use of Modeling and Simulation.
- Integrating M&S Solutions to Reduce Overhead Cost of Traditional Training Methods.
- Leveraging Innovative M&S Technologies to Supplement Military Medical Training.
To learn more, visit our website and download the agenda. In order to allow for actionable discussion and dialogue amongst speaker and attendees, seating will be limited. Register now to reserve your seat.
- Free for Military and Government, email: firstname.lastname@example.org for a complimentary registration form.
- Industry rates apply - Register early and save: http://dsigroup.org/military-virtual-training-simulation-registration/
- Small Business and Group discounts available, email: email@example.com for more information.
Sponsorships & exhibit spaces still available! Please visit the event website to download the sponsorship prospectus.