The third installment of our CAT Leader Forum Webinar Series took place on Thursday May 27 with a informative discussion about Evidence Based Training and Competency-Based Training and Assessment protocols.
Rewatch the discussion between
- Frederik Mohrmann, EBT Program Manager, Royal Netherlands Aerospace Center (NLR)
- Captain Andy Mitchell, FRAeS, Chair, EASA Aircrew Training Policy Group (ATPG)
- Dr Nicklas Dahlstrom, Human Factors Manager at Emirates
- Stephen Mercer, Standards Training Manager at Emirates
- Patrick Murray, Director of Salient and Head of Operations for Aviation Australia
Exclusive for Halldale members.
More about the Series
Earlier this year, Halldale Group and Civil Aviation Training (CAT) magazine, held a Heads of Training online meeting to discuss the “HoT” topics facing the airline training community in Europe. CAT recognizes the need to continue this discussion as it is of utmost importance to our industry. With a select group of stakeholders, we will further address the five critical matters on the regulatory and airline horizon in a series of workshops and webinars: