Diamond Visionics released GenesisRTX version 10.5.2 that includes technology upgrades and feature enhancements to its high-fidelity and higher quality visuals. GenesisRTX 10.5.2 includes Zero Latency Entity Tracking in the Out-The-Window mode or the Non-ITAR GenesisSN EO/IR/NVG among the feature updates.
- New Tracking Features such as:
- CIGI Sensor Control - Track Mode 5
- CIGI Sensor Response
- CIGI Sensor Extended Response
- CIGI Position Request - View
- CIGI Position Response - View
- Automatic LOS testing via Component Control
- Automatic Gate rendering via Component Control
- Dynamically Adjustable tracking frustum via Component Control
- Automatic View look-at entity via Component Control
- Automatic Entity look-at offset via Component Control
“The GenesisRTX engine now has visibility checks built in where the tracking takes into account whether the entity is visible and can detect occlusion by any object in the scene including 2D and volumetric clouds which are necessary for the improved training troops demand today,” according to Dan Peters, Diamond Visionics Sales Manager.