The MS&T Industry Awards for excellence in Defense Simulation and Training (S&T) are presented annually to companies and individuals who have made outstanding contributions to the training and effectiveness of US and overseas soldiers, sailors and airmen: our warfighters. 2018 is the 17th year of the awards but the first in which MS&T subscribers voted for the winners, making the awards of, by and for the global S&T community. Voters chose the winners from the 15 companies, programs and/or individuals selected as finalists by the editorial staff of MS&T Magazine (Military Simulation and Training) the world's leading globally distributed B2B publication.
MS&T Publisher Andrew P. Smith commented; "We are delighted to be able to present the 2018 awards on behalf of MS&T's readers and Editorial team. The award winners are voted for by the S&T community, so they represent a true ‘peer review’ of those chosen in each category. All the nominees, especially those selected as finalists and winners deserve our heartiest congratulations as they all reflect many years of service and dedication to their countries’ armed forces."
The 2018 Award Winners are:
- Outstanding Innovative Product – Cape Henry Associates Lighthouse High Velocity Learning Environment (HVLE)
- Outstanding Service and Support Program – SAIC U.S. Fleet Forces Command Fleet Training Support/Fleet Deployment Training Program Support
- Outstanding Training System Integration Project – CAE U.S. Army Dothan Training Center
- Small Business of the Year – Immersive Display Solutions, Inc.
- Pioneer Award – John Givens, President at Bohemia Interactive Simulations, Inc.
MS&T has been in continuous publication for 35 years and its international editorial team is comprised of ex military leaders and simulation and training specialists with a background in industry, and frequently both. MS&T is a Halldale Group publication, the world's only publishing house fully devoted to providing information on Simulation and Training to the Defense, Airline and Healthcare communities. Go to http://www.halldale.com for more information.