Defense Strategies Institute’s 4th Annual Military Virtual Simulation & Training Summit, occurring May 25-26, 2021 in Orlando, Florida, is just one week away. This year’s Summit will focus on the efforts to leverage M&S technologies across the Military in order to improve training and prepare the warfighter for current and future challenges, highlighting this year’s theme “Preparing the Warfighter for the Multi-Domain Battlefield”.
DSI’s 2021 Military VT&S Summit will emphasize the use of VT&S to improve warfighter readiness while at the same time increasing safety and reducing cost. Virtual training tools will allow the soldiers and marines to fight multiple battles before they see the real thing, pilots to fly and training missions without the risk of a crash, and sailors to hone their skills without having to be at sea. These changes will produce a more ready US fighting force prepared for any mission across the globe.
The 2021 Military Virtual Training and Simulation Summit will feature senior-level speakers including:
- Tim Bishop, SES Deputy Program Executive Officer, PEO STRI
- Richard Tempalski - Department of the Air Force Chief Modeling and Simulation Officer
- and Chief of Digital Engineering (SAF/AQ)
- CAPT Timothy Hill, USN - Commanding Officer, Naval Air Warfare Center Training Systems Division
- COL Joseph Nolan, USA, - Military Deputy, Army CCDC Simulation and Training Center
- COL Scott Gilman, Deputy Director US Army Modeling and Simulation Office
- Col Nicholas Yates, Chief, Operational Training Infrastructure Division, HAF/A3TI
Topics to be covered at the Summit Include:
- Accelerating Synthetic Training Capabilities to Meet our Future Training Requirements
- Utilizing Modeling and Simulation to Close Lethality and Readiness Gaps
- Transforming Virtual Training Infrastructure in order to Create a Realistic and Relevant Operational Training Environment
- Enhancing the Capabilities of America’s Warfighters through LVC
- Developing and Acquiring M&S Systems to Prepare Soldiers for a Near-Peer Adversary
- Enabling Pilots to Train Like They Fight in a Secure, High Fidelity Training Environment
- Employing Modeling and Simulation to Provide Simulation Capabilities and Training to Army Pilots
You do not want to miss your opportunity to engage with senior DoD officials on the simulation technologies necessary to improve training and prepare the warfighter for current and future challenges. Seating is nearing social distant capacity; Reserve your seat today!
In order to allow for actionable discussion and dialogue amongst speaker and attendees, seating will be limited. Register now to reserve your seat. Active military and government and state personnel attend complimentary. Those interested in participating in the 4th Military Virtual Training & Simulation Summit can visit Defense Strategies Institute’s website at https://milsim.dsigroup.org/.
Anyone interested in learning more or sending questions contact Erica Noreika at firstname.lastname@example.org, 201-896-7802.