View the entire virtual event playlist by Unity Technologies, the world’s leading platform for real-time 3D and creating content for augmented reality (AR), mixed reality (MR), virtual reality (VR) and simulation applications.
As users, developers, and providers of simulation and training systems across the world embrace next-generation technology, join us to hear how Unity and our partners are supporting the simulation and training ecosystem with solutions for AR, MR, VR, artificial intelligence (AI), and more.
Reasons to view Unity’s post virtual event videos
- Hear from Unity’s business and product leaders on how our technology supports the development and deployment of simulation and training solutions
- Get an expert-led walkthrough from Microsoft on its HoloLens 2 device and mixed reality applications within the government sector
- View Q&A session by Unity’s team
- Danny Lange – SVP, AI and Machine Learning, Unity
- John Cunningham – Head of Government Solutions, Unity
- Ed Martin – Director of Industry Product Management, Unity
- Jesse Ervin – Worldwide Head of Industrial Sales, Unity
- Ellen Hisken – Mixed Reality Specialist, Microsoft
Missed the live showing? You can now watch it on-demand at your leisure by clicking on the following event session links:
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating interactive, real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers and architects to automotive designers, filmmakers and more, use Unity to make their creations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices. Content can be built once and deployed and operated across more than 20 platforms, including Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Microsoft HoloLens, and Oculus, among others.