The HIGH WATage Crew Program is returning to the World Aviation Training Summit (WATS) for 2022.
The program, which takes place at the WATS Cabin Crew Conference, is aimed at providing visibility, voice, development, and a spotlight on the next generation of high potential Learning Professionals within the Cabin Crew/Inflight Training community.
Don't miss this unique opportunity to join like-minded cabin crew members from around the world and access unrivalled opportunity to build professional relationships and work on activities with peers, learning leaders, and vendors. There is also an opportunity to research and propose a real-world aviation training solution during the conference.
Each member of the HIGH WATage Crew program will receive:
- A special conference rate of only $200 (normally $530).
- An interactive HIGH WATage Crew session with Cabin Crew conference Leadership and Training Aviation Leaders.
- Reserved seating during all Cabin Crew conference sessions.
- Participation in “reverse-mentoring” activities.
- Visible key roles with speaker introductions during the conference.
“The HIGH WATage Crew program was a great way to connect with industry peers and share insights regarding unique challenges we are facing in the aviation training industry,” Melissa M. 2019 HIGH WATage Crew.
“As someone new to the aviation industry, WATS was a valuable opportunity for me to learn new tool and ideas from industry experts that I can implement in my role as a Learning Multimedia Developer,” Lauren T. 2019 HIGH WATage Crew.
The HIGH WATage Crew is a nomination-based program, candidates must be recommended by their company’s Learning Leadership with the WATS 2022 Cabin Crew Conference Leadership Team making the final selection based on the following criteria:
- Be considered a high-impact, high-potential, up-and-coming, rising star by the Learning Leadership in their organization.
- Be in good standing and involved with their respective airline’s Cabin Crew/Inflight Training Program (instructor, developer, support, coordination, etc.).
- Obtain and submit a Letter of Recommendation from his/her airline company Learning Leader. The letter should describe the reasons (with examples) why he/she feels the candidate is qualified for the HIGH WATage Crew Program during the conference.
- Submit his/her resume.
- Complete and submit the online application by 28th February 2022.
Nicole Claus, Inflight Training Senior Instructor at Southwest Airlines, will be your 2022 HIGH WATage Crew Leader.
As a member of the 2019 Crew at WATS, Nicole is excited about the opportunity to Lead the 2022 program.
Nicole is currently based at LAX and has been a Flight Attendant since 2004.
She became a SWA University Instructor in 2014.