The Society for Simulation in Healthcare (SSH) announced its 2019 board of directors.
- Board President: KT Waxman, DNP, MBA, RN, CNL, CHSE, CENP, FSSH, FAAN, associate professor, University of San Francisco and director, California Simulation Alliance, San Francisco, California.
- President-Elect: Robert Armstrong, MS, Eastern Virginia Medical School, Sentara Center for Simulation and Immersive Learning, Norfolk, Virginia.
- Immediate Past-President: Joe Lopreiato, MD, MPH, CHSE, CHSE-A, Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences, Bethesda, Maryland.
- Treasurer: Don Combs, PhD, vice president and dean, Eastern Virginia Medical School.
- Secretary: Shelita Y. Kimble, BS, CHSOS, LMT, RT, UT MD Anderson Cancer Center Simulation Center, Houston, Texas.